A secure and great value way to package your items
What is Hermes packaging?
Hermes packaging is a range of great value and durable packaging that is available to buy online or at your local Hermes ParcelShop.
Our environmentally friendly mailing bag forms part of a new range of affordable packaging launched by Hermes to provide more choice and convenience to sole traders, SME retailers and consumers.
What does Carbon Negative mean?
A negative carbon dioxide emission, negative emission or a process that is carbon negative gives a permanent removal of the greenhouse gas carbon dioxide from Earth's atmosphere.
The Packaging Range
- World's first carbon negative mailing bag
- 75-micron bag thickness
- Secure peel and seal strip
- 25 small mailing bags - £8.00
- 25 medium mailing bags - £10.00
- Quick and easy box assembly
- Secure peel and seal
- Strong and sturdy boxes
- 10 small parcel boxes - £10.00
- 5 medium parcel boxes - £10.00
Bubble Mailing bags
- Secure seal strip
- Tamper proof
- 25 small bubble bags - £10.00
- 25 medium bubble bags - £12.00
Bubble Wrap Sheets
- Clear bubble sheets
- 25 individual sheets - £5.00
- Low noise feature
- Environmentally friendly 32-micron polypropylene tape
- 6 rolls of packing tape - £9.00