What documents do I need to send inside the EU?

From 1st of January 2021, you will need a commercial invoice when sending outside of the UK, you will be required to complete a ‘Customs Details’ form before finalising your booking. The information provided in the form will be used to generate your Commercial Invoice.

Once booked, you will need to attach your Commercial invoice to your order. This will be provided at the end of the booking process, along with your labels.

You will now also have to include HS Code information. To help users, suggested HS codes will appear on-screen automatically. These suggestions will be based on the description of the goods you entered.

Alternatively, you can manually search for the correct HS code within the booking process.

Was this answer helpful?